My verizon app not working

Ruth5B

Reaction score
I just tried the my verizon app and I get the message cannot validate phone please try later. Can anyone explain why this app is not working?

ekf028

Reaction score
That app is a piece of junk. Sometimes I have to open and close several times to get it to work, but it works eventually.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just opened it on mine. Takes a few seconds to load but it always does.

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
R

Ruth5B

Reaction score
turned off wifi

i turned off the wifi and now it is working. Thanks so much for your help. Love this website and appreciate everyones help :)

Reaction score
I have problems with it not opening correctly on the first time usually. The app opens, but no icons appear. Closing it and restarting it usually does the trick.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you got it fixed but when you have wifi on there is a message that pops up and tells you it won't work with wifi. I don't know how you can miss it unless you immediately shifted gears and went to another app.

erict

Reaction score
I'm glad you got it fixed but when you have wifi on there is a message that pops up and tells you it won't work with wifi. I don't know how you can miss it unless you immediately shifted gears and went to another app.

I cant remember the exact words (something like it cant associate the phone number), but the message does not say it wont work because of wifi. At least it doesn't on 2.1.

I checked and......

If your on wifi, it says your mobile number can't be validated.

popokoli

Reaction score
I also have a problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it, nor do I know why it's acting up. I just installed the app from the market, and when I tried to run it, I was met with a repeating red verizon logo animation of some sort. It told me to turn off my wifi, and I did so, but it's still just looping over and over again. I've restarted it constantly, but I have no idea what's wrong with it. I NEED HELP! :(

erict

Reaction score
I also have a problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it, nor do I know why it's acting up. I just installed the app from the market, and when I tried to run it, I was met with a repeating red verizon logo animation of some sort. It told me to turn off my wifi, and I did so, but it's still just looping over and over again. I've restarted it constantly, but I have no idea what's wrong with it. I NEED HELP! :(

I'm not sure what the problem is but I never downloaded the app from the market and was already pre-installed on my phone. Maybe thats why I don't get the message to turn wifi off.