My Pleasure!!! Moto Droid

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have been a big Sprint/Nextel fan for probably 14+ years. When the Motorola Droid was released, I asked my Wife to get one so I could play with it. I had just purchased a Palm Pre (great Phone/OS) in June so I was not able to do anything. Once I played with her Moto Droid for about an hour, I went to Best Buy and switched my phone number from Sprint to Verizon. I have since that moment, enjoyed my new phone and OS. I am a Network Engineer/Consultant and have found many tools to help me in my job that were not available in the Palm Pre or Windows mobile world.

I can not wait to see 2/3/4 years from now where the Android OS is going to be.

Many thanks to Verizon, Google and Motorola. It is truly my pleasure to own such a great phone.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome:

Glad you are enjoying both the Droid and Verizon's amazing service! I came from AT&T and couldn't be happier

armeddroid

Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Forums.
I was in the same boat as well. Was with Sprint for 10 years. Switched over due to the Droid.
Havent looked back.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been a big Sprint/Nextel fan for probably 14+ years. When the Motorola Droid was released, I asked my Wife to get one so I could play with it. I had just purchased a Palm Pre (great Phone/OS) in June so I was not able to do anything. Once I played with her Moto Droid for about an hour, I went to Best Buy and switched my phone number from Sprint to Verizon. I have since that moment, enjoyed my new phone and OS. I am a Network Engineer/Consultant and have found many tools to help me in my job that were not available in the Palm Pre or Windows mobile world.

I can not wait to see 2/3/4 years from now where the Android OS is going to be.

Many thanks to Verizon, Google and Motorola. It is truly my pleasure to own such a great phone.

So you're an engineer? Hmmm...Maybe you can skip the remedial school and go straight to Rooting.:)

Oh yes, welcome to the forum. Hope you make it your forum of choice. Great helpful people here.