1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID is AWESOME!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kryzak, Dec 10, 2009.

1. kryzak

kryzak New Member

New Droid owner here (well, since Vet's Day) and loving every moment of it. I don't know how I could have lived so long without it. Was waiting for Verizon to carry the Palm Pre (was pissed that they went to Sprint first), but when the Droid came out and was comparable (if not better in many ways), I decided to finally ditch my "semi-intelligent" phone (as opposed to "smartphone") and AT&T for Droid and Verizon.

Will never look back, haha.

Anyway, just here to read up on some FAQs and ask some questions. Thanks for reading!
  2. Graffin

Graffin New Member

You've made the right decision. Welcome ;)
  3. kryzak

kryzak New Member

thanks for the welcome!
  4. jmacal83

jmacal83 New Member

Welcome to the form...glad that your enjoying the DROID phone...its a well worth investment.