My Phone Blew up!

Scribble

Reaction score
With a whole bucket load of AWESOME!

WORD! :D

This thread started just to share how much awesome droids are. :motdroidvert:

100% coolness squeezed into a tiny drop by 1000000 pounds of kickass- that's what makes this phone concentrated AWESOME.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I need an interpreter here. Are you just excited about the Droid or did you root? Or are you just plain giddy right now?:)

OP
S

Scribble

Reaction score
I think I need an interpreter here. Are you just excited about the Droid or did you root? Or are you just plain giddy right now?:)

Giddy and I just like my droid...

No rooting here- At least not until my warranty expires, or I'm closer to my new every 2 date :p

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Giddy and I just like my droid...

No rooting here- At least not until my warranty expires, or I'm closer to my new every 2 date :p

Come on, everyone's doing it... *nudge* *nudge* :biggrin:

Haha...yeah man, you can always unroot if you gotta take it into Verizon for anything.....come on, all the cool kids are doing it...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
great enthusiasm scribble : )

love it.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With a whole bucket load of AWESOME!

WORD! :D

This thread started just to share how much awesome droids are. :motdroidvert:

100% coolness squeezed into a tiny drop by 1000000 pounds of kickass- that's what makes this phone concentrated AWESOME.

Wow, from reading the title I thought you had hit the "Self Destruct" button on the phone. Glad you're ok. Also, watch out for the "Taser" button. It'll get you too.

Flea506

Reaction score
i really thought he was going to say it died from running like 1.1 GHz or something like that:icon_eek:but no so :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Lol we sound like the group of kids in high school that pointed at you and screamed GAYYYY! until you have what everyone eles did lol. lmao