Reaction score
im running 700mhz overclock and use my phone for stuff all day
guchi-albums-screen-cap-picture964-cap201003282230.jpg

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Stock 2.1 is ESE81. He is using ESE53, so he must be using a ROM of some sort, also, what exactly does this Juice Defender do? Thanks

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I kinda did the same test today. my phone lasted 1D6hrs with light usage (i mean light didn't really touch the thing like I normally do but I did do a few text messages, checked e-mail, newsrob, twitter, and google's news/weather app. I have juice defender scheduled for 1 hr intervals and am clocked at 600 with 125/250 min max for standby. For some reason I still think my phone could have lasted more considering I didn't really touch it. I'm running cyanogen with it's stock kernels.

Reaction score
Anyone who roots needs to buy setcpu. Its not just for overclocking, it'll save you a ton of juice

OP
Guchi

Guchi

Reaction score
What is does is that it lets us controls our phone’s APN and WiFi. With the help of this app, you can set a timer on your Android device, when the timer will expire, your device will check for notification, like New Email, tweets, etc. In this way, your cellphone would only use its Internet connection when your timer will expire, rest of the time it would remain disconnected from the Network to save power