"My Accounts" Not Working

Roogle

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Motorola Droid 2 over the weekend. I have been very pleased with its performance, but I noticed that all of my Facebook contacts and Twitter contacts were placed in the Contacts. I had no problem with this, but I had a friend added and wanted his Facebook contact to populate on my phone, so I removed the account from My Accounts and added it back.

Basically, the option to sync my Facebook contacts with the contacts never comes up, and My Accounts simply lets me change the login email and password rather than populating with "Data & synchronization" options like Gmail and, now, Twitter have. Facebook, MySpace, and Photobucket simply display the username and password and when I hit OK, I am returned to the My Accounts page.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to remedy the situation and make it so that my Facebook will sync with my contacts again. Also, the Social Networking application does load Facebook and MySpace, but no profile pictures load making it a very bland looking social networking stream.