Must have accessories??

Iowaberg

Reaction score
I'm getting my 16 GB S3 today, upgrading from a Thunderbolt (hopefully the battery life will be better :biggrin:).

What must have accessories should i consider? Most importantly, I'm looking for a solid case, car charger, and car mount.

Any particular plac/website you order from?

Thanks in advance!

frank_drebin1

Reaction score
Amazon.

I have an otterbox commuter case. Cases are based on personal preference, I'd get something that you like and that provides some sort of protection. Don't forget to get a screen protector too.

pbickel

Reaction score
I would stay away from any kind of metal case. I've read on xda of people buying aluminum chrome cases and it makes their GPS not work.

garyrh

Reaction score
I just got a Urban Armor Gear case for my phone and it the best case I have ever had. Here is a link to there website. URBAN ARMOR GEAR You can also get them at Amazon. I bought the black case for my white phone and it looks great. It has good protection, the buttons work well and it slips in and out of my pocket well. It dosn't add to much bulk to the phone. One thing I like is that it does not collect lint from my pocket. I would say the prefect case in my opinion.:)