Samsung accessories???

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I've lived in the world of Motorola smartphones and have enjoyed the various accessories that accompany each device. What about Samsung? I'm seriously considering the Galaxy SIII and would like to know if anyone has experience or knowledge of what Sammy has to offer. I'm assuming car charge, and wall chargers are available, but what about car mount, docking station, gel/silicone cases, holster or 'nerd pouch' (as my daughter puts it), etc. Moto spoils you with the options.

B0B0

Reaction score
I've had the fascinate since mid year it was first released. I haven't seen many cool accessories for it sadly :(.
I'm sure there is a place out there making mostly 'universal' accessories for the android system, but I haven't found many that work with how the fascinate's data port lines up.

Slickwraps

Reaction score
I've lived in the world of Motorola smartphones and have enjoyed the various accessories that accompany each device. What about Samsung? I'm seriously considering the Galaxy SIII and would like to know if anyone has experience or knowledge of what Sammy has to offer. I'm assuming car charge, and wall chargers are available, but what about car mount, docking station, gel/silicone cases, holster or 'nerd pouch' (as my daughter puts it), etc. Moto spoils you with the options.

Hey kevsgroove,

If you did decide to get the Samsung Galaxy S III, we can help you out with the protection! At Slickwraps.com we just released our protective wraps for the S III, that will not only protect your phone from drops, scratches and dust, but can add some more style! You can check them out here >> Galaxy S III

View attachment 53557 View attachment 53558

Thanks,

Pauline K.
Slickwrap.com

E

_Evelyn_

the accessories you mentioned above have already released, check out on google shopping or ebay

OP
kevsgroove

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Any word on a car mount and charger?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

cherrywine

Reaction score
This is what I use for my S3
View attachment 55294
Got from XOskins, pretty nice looking, easy to apply and affordable.
There are also other companies you can use, like Zagg or even gorilla glass (although i havent heard good things about them)

josephjos121

Reaction score
What is a good website to buy Samsung Instinct accessories?
I want to know a good website to buy Samsung Instinct accessories? Like screen protectors and other cool things. Easy ten points. Best website wins.

this site

M

maril

The people from Arab country like to buy Samsung accessories from China, China is a big celtphone accessory market, you can try some Chinese website so that you can get your wanted products, good luck to you.

navy

Reaction score
Galaxy S3, nice device, congratulation for owning it. Maril said right, China is a big market own rich kinds of accessories no matter what digital products. Purchasing on China shopping website is your best choice.
Honor to recommend several my collections for your requirements.
1. Car charger, double USB ports, is enough for using in a car Surely fit Samsung Galaxy S3 car charger - Online shopping for car charger with free shipping at tinydeal.com

2. About the wall charger, sorry I can't find any one though searched for much time. Wall charger needs another replacement battery, not so, you can not using phone when battery is charging. In that case, a battery case is better choice. Except for thicker and heavier, it make your phone last longer, and charging the battery case is simultaneous as standby. Here also have silicon case and pouch alternative, check it out here battery case galaxy s3 - Online shopping for battery case galaxy s3 with free shipping at tinydeal.com

3. View attachment 56179 This car mount fits general PDA and mobile phones, 360° rotating, adjusted for any suitable angle, sucker design, firmly sucked on car glasses. 360° Rotating Universal Car Swivel Mount Holder f Mobile Phone MHD-114225 - TinyDeal. Another dock station, only this I can find that fits SG S3 Portable Charging Dock Station for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 MCG-110599 - TinyDeal, no much excellent point but practical.View attachment 56180

Also, screen protector and power bank is necessities. Thanks !

UWOR

Reaction score