Where will the best place to get bionic accessories for a good price be?

myersjd

Reaction score
Just got mine, it looks great but it's not orange. I think I got smoke by accident

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

joelmic

Reaction score
myersjd;[URL="tel:1744099" said:
1744099[/URL]]Just got mine, it looks great but it's not orange. I think I got smoke by accident

oops mush have crossed am address on my google doc. Please review it for me on Amazon and one android based froum. Thanks :)

Tegamal

Reaction score
I just thought of something; will the cases fit over the extended battery?

If not, I'd rather give my purple one to jllowrey if you haven't already shipped them. No reason to send it to someone that can't use it.

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

das2042

Reaction score
Just received my case today and its awesome! Fits like a glove, is very sharp, and it fits in my holster still. Thanks again.

Low Saturn

Reaction score
Verizon is currently running a special 50% off sale on batteries, so the standard battery will run you $20 versus $40. When you go to the website it will show the regular price, but if you add it to your cart, it shows in the cart at the discounted price. Unfortunately, the extended battery no longer appears on the Verizon website, so it appears that they are out of stock. You may luck out and find one in the store. When I got my son the Bionic last week, the store was sold out of the extended battery but they ordered it for me and we received it yesterday ($25 versus the regular price of $50). I had first heard that the promotion was on all the extended batteries (someone at the store at the time we got the Bionic was purchasing an extended battery for the Thunderbolt and got it for the 50% off price as well), but looking at the Verizon site now it looks like the sale is extended to the regular battery also.

I don't think you will be able to find a better price on OEM batteries elsewhere.

Just a FYI for everyone. This sale is still going on. I just ordered an extended battery. Now if only the docks would go on sale as well.

82DMC12

Reaction score
Just a FYI for everyone. This sale is still going on. I just ordered an extended battery. Now if only the docks would go on sale as well.

FedEx just dropped off my extended battery. I powered down and fit the battery and cover to see how it looks. I love the sleek, slim design of the standard covered Bionic but I actually prefer the contour of the extended cover in my hand and the weight feels like the phone is expensive. Not too heavy but a substantial increase. I'm not sure I'd want this on when I'm out at the bar or something but if I am on an overnight work trip or on vacation with infrequent charging and lots of phone use I'll be glad I got this battery.

I'll charge it up tonight and give it a try later this week I think!

Also - I started using the aggressive battery profile - the one that shuts off data after 15 min of screen-off. This has really increased my standard battery life. I was up for 16 hours yesterday and still had about 30% life when I plugged it in to go to bed.