Music Players

Natey2

Reaction score
Last time I checked, it didn't play .wav files. Does it do .wav now?
Not that much music is available on .wav files, but I need to listen to my Voicemail messages sent via e-mail.

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
I'm using Winamp right now. It works just fine and is free.

I've been using Winamp for 11 years on my computer and on my phone since the Thunderbolt. It never let me down.

PowerAmp is great too. I had that on my Thunderbolt as well.

detroitwilly

Reaction score
I use Google Play Music. I got comfortable with it but now I'm wondering if I should make a change. I like that all of the songs are streamed from my google app on my computer. They don't take up space on my phone and with a 4g signal I can stream them and play 8000 songs on wireless speakers and bluetooth audio in my car.
I hate the interface though. Are all of these other players capable of streaming my catalog as well? If so, maybe I need to change.

ggeinec

Reaction score
I use Google Play Music. I got comfortable with it but now I'm wondering if I should make a change. I like that all of the songs are streamed from my google app on my computer. They don't take up space on my phone and with a 4g signal I can stream them and play 8000 songs on wireless speakers and bluetooth audio in my car.

Do you have unlimited data? How much do you use per month (ballpark) streaming your music? Thanks!