music player that supports a2dp prev/next track?

wmcneil

Reaction score
I am using a set of jaybird jf3 freedom bluetooth headphones with my htc incredible running android 2.2 The jf3 headphones support a2dp. The previous/next track controls on the headphones will work correctly with the rhapsody app, but I haven't been able to find any other music players that the track controls will work with. Since Rhapsody works correctly, I'm assuming the problem is with the music player app, so I'd like to hear from folks who have had success with the a2dp track controls with other music players.

OP
W

wmcneil

Reaction score
I am using a set of jaybird jf3 freedom bluetooth headphones with my htc incredible running android 2.2 The jf3 headphones support a2dp. The previous/next track controls on the headphones will work correctly with the rhapsody app, but I haven't been able to find any other music players that the track controls will work with. Since Rhapsody works correctly, I'm assuming the problem is with the music player app, so I'd like to hear from folks who have had success with the a2dp track controls with other music players.

I found a player that the AVRCP controls work with: winamp
In the winamp settings, make sure the "Control Headset" option is checked.