Rhapsody-to-Go and Music Players

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by sartoris, Nov 3, 2010.

1. sartoris

sartoris New Member

I have the Rhapsody Android app AND I also use my desktop PC to download tracks that I then transfer to my Droid X. Using the Android music player, I can listen to those tracks with no problem (other than the weird 5-second cutoff that some people have noted here). I was also able to do this with my old BB Storm and regular old MP3 players.

However, when I try to listen to those same Rhapsody-to-go tracks on the new PowerAMP music player, the player simply skips over all the tracks without playing them. It can see them, and it finds them (even their album art), but it won't PLAY anything but mp3 files. The Rhapsody-to-go files are wma files, so they're not anything weird.

How on earth can the boring Android music player play something that PowerAMP can't play?? Has anyone had success playing Rhapsody-to-go songs on an app OTHER than the Android standard player?

Thanks!
  2. westa510

westa510 New Member

Rhapsody Subscription Tracks

I am not a geek and I am planning to dump Rhapsody. However, you sid that you have installed "PowerAmp," you have have to re'download' your subscription tracks again to hear them. Try a couple of tracks.
Search tags for this page
android music player rhapsody
does power amp app work with rhapsody

does power amp work with rhapsody

does poweramp work with rhapsody
how to convert rhapsody music to mp3 on android
how to download music from rhapsody to android
how to get rapsody songs on droid music
how to transfer music from rhapsody to android
mp3 players for rhapsody to go
play rhapsody songs on other apps
rhapsody player for android