1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multiple instances of same text

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by comk4ver, Feb 12, 2011.

1. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

Okay so this has been happening to me for @ seven months or almost since I got my phone/rooted it... (to clarify: as soon as I got my phone I rooted it after a week). I've been getting repeated copies of the same text message @ first I thought it was from my friend who had an htc incredible then it happened with my friends who were on virgin mobile then sometimes with my friends from boost. In addition, I just got a ninth copy of the same text and I rebooted the phone only to have a the same text reappear for the tenth time. Anywho, I've just sent in a bug report to google with alogcat regarding the situation if you have the same problem please head over and click the star instead of posting a me too comment... also if you've just experienced the error get alogcat of it in order to help the bug fixers. Here's the link:

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=14698&colspec=ID Type Status Owner Summary Stars

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page
droid x multiple copies same text
i keeo getting multiole text
i keep getting multiple copies of text
multiple texts problem virgin mobile
receiving multiple copies of same text

receiving multiple copies of the same text

receiving multiple copies of the same text message

receiving same text message over and over
why do i get multiple copies of the same text
why do i get multiple instances of the same text?
why do i keep getting the same text
why do i keep receiving multiple messages on my virgin mobil
why do i resive the same txt
why i keep getting the same text message over and over on vi
why.do.i.keep.getting.the.same.text