Multiple e-mail accounts

GordonD

Reaction score
Is it possible to have multiple e-mail accounts routed to Droid?
GordonD

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
So far I have 3 accounts, 1 Gmail and 2 from my own server. Works perfectly!

Open the native e-mail app and it will step you thru setup sort of like you would in Outlook, etc.

noles200

Reaction score
I have 3 also. On the Eris you are only allowed 1 gmail account, from what I understand but that will be fixed with the 2.0/2.1 upgrade.

allikanbe

Reaction score
yes, i have 3. one is exchange. works well, except i had to use gmail calendar for the exchange calendar.

OP
G

GordonD

Reaction score
Multiple Email Accounts on Droid

Thanks. I thought multiple accounts were possible, but when I entered the first of these, there did not seem to be an option for entering info re other accounts (other than gmail).

Leckert123

Reaction score
The wizard that appears when you first open the mail application does go away after you've completed inputting the info to set up your first email account. After you've set up your first account, to add additional accounts, within the mail app, go into the menu (bottom button) and select "accounts", "add account" or something similar. This will re-start the wizard.

terp_4_life2002

Reaction score
I used my gmail account to set up the phone. I then added my yahoo account. My work email is hosted by gmail but isn't @gmail.com. Can I add that one? If so, what are the steps to add it? When I tried using the pop/imap option, it said "cannot connect to the mail server to verify your account information." In the next screen it game me a smtp option. I used the address a coworker has on his iphone of smtp.gmail.com and it tells me "Your outgoing server does not support authentication. Please verify your outgoing server settings." What does that mean? Can I add this other address?