Multimedia Station AccuWeather

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else ever click on your location and get three buttons instead of just one?

Every 50th try (it seems), I get "Hourly", "Radar" and "Weather Setup", of which, the first two only bring you to the AccuWeather mobile website, but why don't they appear everytime?

OP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I rarely ever get all three. I wonder if its a location thing.

OP

Silver Member
Reaction score
nope. on wifi, off wifi. it's a random occurrence.

monkeydog

Reaction score
Woah, 3 buttons? I only ever get weather setup button with the current weather, tomorrow and the day after above it.... I never even knew there could be other buttons besides weather setup.
However, accuweather is the least accurate source where I'm at, its always WAY off. They say it's going to thunderstorm all day and it's actually a sunny day. So I hardly ever pay attention to it anyway.

Erich_F

Reaction score
It is location-centric. I had just the Setup button, then manually changed my location to Tampa. Now, I get all three function buttons. Try selecting a location that is a larger city nearest you.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 to Erich_F ...

Switched to larger city, got three. Did Tampa, but after hitting Radar, got service unavailable.

Accu needs to get its stuff together IMO

andrewdoane

Reaction score
Des Moines, Iowa; only one button. Like the above posters I didn't know there was ever a possibility of three buttons. I use Dock Runner so I switched to Tampa to make sure that worked for me too and it did. FYI, weather in Tampa is a hell of a lot better than it is in Iowa. Unless you like freezing rain, in which case Des Moines is much better.