Multi-language Keyboard (Spanish)

hacku

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a way for the Droid to support multi-language.

I'm Mexican and have a lot of friends that I text with in Spanish. The thing that is a pain in the ass is that every time I type a word in I have to select it from the "suggestions" because otherwise it tries to auto correct them to English words.

I know that in the Settings > Language & Keyboard I can change the locale to Spanish, but I don't want to have to do this every time I just want to send out a text.

Help?

droidilac

Reaction score

Why not just use the physical keyboard? I didn't use it much at first but after I tried for a short while I got used to it. Its not that bad really......

wsbsteven

Reaction score
I believe SlideIT has a spanish keyboard. There may be a way to easily switch between them. There is a demo and a paid version in the market.

OP
hacku

hacku

Reaction score
Why not just use the physical keyboard? I didn't use it much at first but after I tried for a short while I got used to it. Its not that bad really......

You know, since I NEVER used the physical keyboard I didn't even think of that. Thanks for the tip.

I believe SlideIT has a spanish keyboard. There may be a way to easily switch between them. There is a demo and a paid version in the market.

I'll check it out and give it a try.