MrAppleBashers Youtube Channel

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
MRAppleBashers channel now WHYIHATEAPPLE uploaded a bunch of new vids

So im Mr.Waters, and i recently after exploring the web found all the ridiculous and stupid things that apple and apple loves have been saying about our beloved :motdroidvert: droid. I find that unacceptable, so i decided to do something about it. I started my own youtube channel called MrAppleBasher, here is the link to my first video [video=youtube;L1u5TnLeGJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1u5TnLeGJM]YouTube - MrAppleBasher Makes His Appearance and Comments on Steve Jobs Bashing Google and Adobe[/video]. I would love your guys help and input into it, and also to help spread the word. If you guys want to be involved with it or want to help out or got suggestions just email me at [email protected]. Also comment and let me know what you think of the video

Thanks
Mr.Waters

OP
M

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
Feedback

I would appreciate you guys watching it and giving me feedback on it.

Mojo

Reaction score
Dude you asked for feedback so...

I could not sit through 9 min of your scatterbrained opinions of apple and why they suck so much... wow man.. lay off the coffee, drugs and video games. Grab a bat and ball and go to the park and have some fun. You need to disconnect for a while hahaha. Not trying to be mean

bastosero

Reaction score
The audio could be better (make it louder and clearer) and don't jump around on your points that you are trying to say.

dfwdroid

Reaction score

I could not sit through 9 min of your scatterbrained opinions of apple and why they suck so much... wow man.. lay off the coffee, drugs and video games. Grab a bat and ball and go to the park and have some fun. You need to disconnect for a while hahaha. Not trying to be mean

X2:) :icon_ banana:

OP
M

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
thanks guys i took your advice, and made this video demoing google earth on the droid, i was hoping you could see if it was any better. I was more to the point. So yeah let me know, its shorter 3 minutes.
[video=youtube;Fmu-JQ2c6gY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmu-JQ2c6gY]YouTube - Google Earth on a Droid?[/video]

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
comments on this thread.

First of all, this is a good exercise. Have an idea, run with it. Not everyone follows through on their ideas. Whether it is rooting a phone or making a video podcast the take-away is you learn and improve on the process.

Constructive criticisms:
1st video....too much banging of hands on the desk.

Funny observation: post at 2:29 requests less coffee, drugs, video games, and more baseball. By 3:17 the OP had complied and took the advice. AND created a new video! Took criticism well...yet moved on to video two. Good for you.

2nd video. No longer bashing Apple (does this mean a name change for the channel is in order?).
Improvements:

• Sharper/longer close ups of the Droid.
  • While rooting can be dangerous for the phone so is tossing it up and spinning it in the air. (2:41) Do not try that at home!
  • Stay on track. Have a script and just read that. That way you won't be muttering "my droid is freaking out right now" (3:25) and you'll also have the knowledge handy that the Milestone is the European Droid.
  • Less scratching. Seriously.
  • Watch your video before posting. Edit and/or film again if need be. It's not like the film is expensive.
Looking forward to improvements in video 3.

OP
M

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
haha no not a change in the name just thought i would take a change from the norm, actually my next video will be bashing apple. Im making it as we speak since the hockey game isn't even close.

OP
M

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
i actually think that you guys will appreciate this one a lot

Big Lou

Reaction score
Mr. Washers, please stop bumping every 15 seconds with single thoughts. Edit your current posts if you have something quick to add.

But while I'm here, I must say that you are only harming the Android community, not helping it. You are making us look like cry babies.

OP
M

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
why because im tired of apple saying whatever it likes when in fact it ain't true, so how is it that apple community can do all of this without looking like crybabies

rod

Reaction score
from a creative pov, if your name is going to be mrapplebasher, you should set up an apple and
sledgehammer it a la gallagher before every video. of course, that may increase the budget... new coffee table? cleanup? apples? i dunno. just a thought. good luck

OP
M

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
hey thanks man thats a really good suggestion i'll look into doing that. Check out my recent video which im editing right now.

korp

Reaction score

Haha .... yes ... I might have been knocked down a few IQ points .... really wasn't listening because it was so scattered.