MP3 cut off

jet351

Reaction score
Whenever I upload songs through from my computer to my DROID2 it cuts it off close to the end. Is there any way to fix this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pool_shark

Reaction score
It's hard to say if there is a fix when we don't actually know what the problem is.
I have a lot of songs on my D2 that I moved over from my PC and they are all just fine.

How did you move them?
Are you sure they were complete on the PC?
Does the music player read that the song is at the end when it "cuts off"?

OP
jet351

jet351

Reaction score
The songs are not cut off on the computer and I used the usb cord that came with my phone. The songs are shown as ended when it cuts off.

OP
jet351

jet351

Reaction score
Media sync.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I figured that. I always use USB mass storage. Try that and see if it makes a difference.

OP
jet351

jet351

Reaction score
Edit: When ever I plug my phone into my computer and switch it to USB mass storage, my phone starts acting f***ing crazy. And when I finaly get it to stop I have no idea what to do. In other words, SOMEBODY F***ING HELP ME.

glindagoodwitch

Reaction score
Did you send them to the memory card first? Mine do fine if I do that. When I want to assign one for a ring tone, I just chose it, move it over to the phone and it's there for use as a ring tone. When I want to play from my memory card just use your MP3 player in the phone. I have a docking station that also will play my music or do photo slide show and can charge.dancedroid

OP
jet351

jet351

Reaction score
I am still having no luck. I try using usb mass storage but I have no idea what to do when I plug my phone into my computer.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

glindagoodwitch

Reaction score
It should recognize the phone, if not. Go to the manufacturer (mine is Motorola), then downloads- download the driver for the phone.