Droid Pro music player keeps cutting off.

yautja01

Reaction score
System Version: 4.7.3.XT610.Verizon.en.US
Model Number: DROID Pro
Android version 2.3.4

My Droid Pro's music player keeps cutting off while playing songs. If I play an entire album, it cuts off on the 1st song, if I play a playlist, it cuts off during the 1st song, if I play ONE SONG it cuts off before the end of the song!!! The music player is the original player I got with the phone. I have checked my Auto-end list and its NOT listed in there. I can't uninstall this player. Does anyone know of a solution for this so I can listen to music on my phone without it just cutting off???

nerw

Reaction score
i have the similar problem but the cutting of is so-so. once after 1 minute then later. sometimes the playing is ok

mikkuss

Reaction score
Well it's definitely auto-end task manager problem. Try to remove all apps from auto-kill. Sincerely it won't help you at all. Android memory management is just very different from other OS'es, but i think that somewhere on this forum was explanation about that.

Vasiliy.zhukov

Reaction score
System Version: 4.7.3.XT610.Verizon.en.US
Model Number: DROID Pro
Android version 2.3.4

My Droid Pro's music player keeps cutting off while playing songs. If I play an entire album, it cuts off on the 1st song, if I play a playlist, it cuts off during the 1st song, if I play ONE SONG it cuts off before the end of the song!!! The music player is the original player I got with the phone. I have checked my Auto-end list and its NOT listed in there. I can't uninstall this player. Does anyone know of a solution for this so I can listen to music on my phone without it just cutting off???

May be you should try another Player? There are plenty of them! I like Astro Player for audiobooks and podcasts, CityGlo with nice UI and MX Player for video.