Mountek MT5000

mleber

Reaction score
Hello:

Does anyone have this car mount for their RAZR? Looks like a good idea, inexpensive solution. It says the RAZR fits but I thought I found specs (and now can't find them) that it fits 4.75" and the RAZR is 5.15". Doesn't seem like it would be a good solution if you couldn't turn your RAZR horizontally (for google maps, etc).

If you have this, please let us know if your RAZR can sit horizontally. I emailed Mountek but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks!

MT5000 - Motorola Droid Razr Car Mount [MT5000] - $24.95 : Mountek, Car Mount for iPhone, HTC, Samsung, LG, iphone 4, TomTom, Garmin and more mobile devices

Wopback

Reaction score
Hello:

Does anyone have this car mount for their RAZR? Looks like a good idea, inexpensive solution. It says the RAZR fits but I thought I found specs (and now can't find them) that it fits 4.75" and the RAZR is 5.15". Doesn't seem like it would be a good solution if you couldn't turn your RAZR horizontally (for google maps, etc).

If you have this, please let us know if your RAZR can sit horizontally. I emailed Mountek but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks!

MT5000 - Motorola Droid Razr Car Mount [MT5000] - $24.95 : Mountek, Car Mount for iPhone, HTC, Samsung, LG, iphone 4, TomTom, Garmin and more mobile devices

I haven't seen this one. However, I know Verizon (online or phone) sells a mount for the razr which is horizontal or vertical. Vent or mount. I have it and love it. Its 19.99 or 15.00 if u have 25% discount....and has free shipping....

Sent from my Chuck Norris approved Droid RAZR

OP
M

mleber

Reaction score
I haven't seen this one. However, I know Verizon (online or phone) sells a mount for the razr which is horizontal or vertical. Vent or mount. I have it and love it. Its 19.99 or 15.00 if u have 25% discount....and has free shipping....

thanks for responding. I see one that suctions to the window for $40 on Verizon's site. I don't think that's what you are talking about. Can you send me a link to the one you have? Thanks!

OP
M

mleber

Reaction score
Here ya go....hope its similar to what u were looking for....

Set Your Location

Similar, but not exact. But I think the lightbulb just went on for me that tells me your solution or the one I found will work. Because they have a swivel that moves it around, you don't actually have to mount horizontally, you just put it in this mount vertically and then swivel the mount long ways? Thanks for sending the link.

Wopback

Reaction score
Similar, but not exact. But I think the lightbulb just went on for me that tells me your solution or the one I found will work. Because they have a swivel that moves it around, you don't actually have to mount horizontally, you just put it in this mount vertically and then swivel the mount long ways? Thanks for sending the link.

Yeah it has a swivel and is very adjustable. Ill be honest, I tried the vent but didn't like it, so I mounted it to my dash....its perfect