Motorola Lapdock 100 on Clearance at VW for $49.97

Danny123

Reaction score
the only problem I have is when I am done with the dock
and remove the phone, the phone acts weird and needs to be reset. Not that much of a problem but that's all I found so far.

I've found that if I close the lapdock and wait a little before removing the plug, the phone itself "readjusts" by itself back to normal.

NCCamper

Reaction score
Funny this problem was mentioned. I love the Lapdock, but have found that my Swiftkey 3 keyboard sometimes appears very small on the screen, though the touch points are normal. I have to reset the Maxx to correct it. I will try closing the Lapdock before pulling the plug, to see if that helps.

Thank you,
John

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Danny123 said:
I've found that if I close the lapdock and wait a little before removing the plug, the phone itself "readjusts" by itself back to normal.

Ditto on try this, guess I'll give her another chance.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score

Cool thanks I have the same problem, I'll give it a try later.

lowfatdog

Reaction score
I was wondering why some people had that problem. I always closed my lapdock first. That's probably why I have not had to restart the phone after using it.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
i sold the first one i bought on ebay for $80... and promptly went and bought the last one at my verizon store to play with for a while. ill probably wind up keeping it. its almost too cheap not to.