lapdock 500 with jb 4.1.2 with razr maxx

jimshea

Reaction score
Hello
I was wondering if anyone is using a lapdock 500 with their razr maxx running jb 4.1.2 and webtop 3.0.0
I see a couple for sale and considered buying one now that my laptop died on me. but I wanted to make sure it would be compatible.
thanks in advance for any replies !

bubbanbrenda

Reaction score
I drive a truck for a living and use the LapDock 500 in the truck mostly because decent WiFi is hard to find in most of the places I go. My data plan is unlimited however, they charge extra for hotspot/tethering on my laptop, so to beat them at their own game I got the LapDock. Don't misunderstand in my opinion it does not replace a lap top, its more like a glorified big screen phone but is just what the Dr. ordered for MY application, it makes routing, record keeping easier to read/do and entertainment(NetFlicks) easier to see, but I still use my laptop and PC at home.

OP
jimshea

jimshea

Reaction score
I drive a truck for a living and use the LapDock 500 in the truck mostly because decent WiFi is hard to find in most of the places I go. My data plan is unlimited however, they charge extra for hotspot/tethering on my laptop, so to beat them at their own game I got the LapDock. Don't misunderstand in my opinion it does not replace a lap top, its more like a glorified big screen phone but is just what the Dr. ordered for MY application, it makes routing, record keeping easier to read/do and entertainment(NetFlicks) easier to see, but I still use my laptop and PC at home.

Thanks
I bought one and couldn't be happier with it. I is a nice handy little device !