252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
6579fb99f309e43d708a570110c5e737.jpg

Sent from my T2

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha it was 79 degrees here yesterday in Atlantic Beach, NC and 54 degrees today. Hope I can see some snow before winters end

Sent from my T2

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I'd send you some of ours if I could. Seems like winter has been stuck in the north west this year. Lots of snow and lots of cold. Minus 36 wind chill last night.
016lz5l.png
Finally had some sun the past couple days so that's been nice.

S5 tap'n

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow man that is some cold weather right there. We haven't had that kind of cold since last winter. It was -4 wind chill with a high of 11. Even the salt water was freezing with no problem

Sent from my T2

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah, midJanuary thru late February are our coldest months, but it started early this year. We didn't get out of the single digits for highs all week last week. This week has been a little better, but the nighttime lows are brutal.

S5 tap'n

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I might be able to deal with it as long as I had a wood stove and the ability to hunt up there and have a garden in the spring/summer. Got to keep the freezer stocked and the canning rack full for those brutal lows

Sent from my T2

Reactions: cr6

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Lol. Leave my baby bird alone ..today is her hatch day..she's 4..we rescued her ..she was left in the dark and hardly fed or watered..so..not much on those wings lol

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol I hear you @Mustang02 might need 2 or 3 orders wings there

@94lt1 grate to hear that you rescued her after such a bad past. Always good to rescue an animal and give a warm and caring home. Not very often you get to know their hatch day I imagine she's a lot bigger now that she is eating and drinking right

Sent from my T2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
She was actual stunted due to not being fed and watered properly....but she has gotten bigger..but after the seizures and all..yes..she's been a greatful and loving little bird..

Last edited:

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like we may have a little winter weather headed our way here in Eastern NC. Our mountains are going to get a good bit but its going to be interesting to see what makes it to us sitting an hour East of Raleigh, NC. Looks like it might be fun once you get away from the city there @sajokaz the ole jeep loves the snow I can imagine. The 4wd can eat the snow alive on a jeep. My Tahoe says a little different with its added weight it sometimes likes to get mired down if it breaks traction.

Sent from my T2