Motorola DROID : Time GADGET OF THE YEAR

JayMonster

Reaction score
I'm not happy about seeing the beats on that list, overpriced crap in my opinion. In fact i can't reason why they are up there. They are by no means special in the headphone world I would rather see the Sennhesier hd800s up there if there had to be headphones.

It could have been worse... they could have gone with those dumb ass Sony Erricson "Motion Activated Earbuds" (You know the one's that SE had the audacity to promote as "changing the way you listen to music forever")
:icon_ nono2:

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Well shoot--since the majority of us here actually have one--couldn't we have called it? LOL

Yup, definitely impressive, and I'm sure Verizon is happy to have turned-down the iDrone when they had a chance to pick it up (so I'm told). I know they have the adoption numbers / rate where they can compare side-by-side with the iDrone and wish I could be privy to 'em.

- Mega

mach330

Reaction score
it's amazing the iphone fanboys. i mean i love the iphone or any gadgets that fits my needs, but come on. i'm not saying droid is an iphone killer, but it's pretty dayam close. ignorant is bliss.

bacalao

Reaction score
It killed, destroyed, and burned my appetite for the iphone! Haha
95% of all my texting, email, etc is done on the "horrific" keyboard and I am happy. Lol

radd

Reaction score
number 1? One month and it's number 1?

amazing : )

Have to agree, in one month that's really impressive - partly because google just does things better, and although the marketplace is still weak now I believe developers will start to migrate. Even more so as they will not have to deal with ****ty AT&T.