Motorola droid 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVS512

Reaction score
This is my first post so first off, thanks in advance to taking a look and offering any suggestions you may have.

I just got the 2.1. Update through verizon this morning. I was running GDE Home app w/hero at the time of install. After the install I noticed my desktop/homescreen appeared the same as it did before. I wasn't sure how to switch home apps so I uninstalled both the GDE & hero app. Unfortunately, my homescreen appearence does not at all look as the other droids running the 2.1update. What I mean by this is the icon at the bottome of the screen to view all apps installed is the upside down arrow as it was w 2.0 & the visual effect is not the infinite appearance but rather the standard scroll as w 2.0.1.

So my question is, is there a way to get these effects by manually selecting a visual or display feature or am I missing something; possibly due to downloading and installing 2.1 when having another home app installed @ the same time?

Droidster163

Reaction score
If you are talking about the small gray app drawer then thats right. You are still supposed to have it. Our update was no longer going to change our app drawer.

However we did get live wallpapers if thats one of the features you where wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.