Motorola CEO: DROID Bionic Will Be In Stores in September

barski

Reaction score

There you have it, straight from the top dog’s mouth. Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha in an earnings call today confirmed that the DROID Bionic will not be coming out until September. Like we told you the yesterday, those Benjamins can go back in your pocket for a few weeks while we await the official arrival which will not be August 4. We started hearing about 9/1 as a potential launch date back around July 16 followed by leaked screenshots from companies like Sam’s Club suggesting the same - thanks to Sanjay today, we now know that time frame to be true.

Developing…

Via: Droid-Life

DoctorV

Reaction score
This sucks horrible rotten garbage but at least we have some sort of narrowed down time frame so we call all chill the heck out until September.

rhokaln

Reaction score
Still, the fact Moto called this out with such confidence means that the Bionic passed VZW's testing phase. Which means the wait, is finally over. The only indeterminate delay hurdle has been cleared.

Now we just check in every day to see more finalized specs!

DoctorV

Reaction score
Now I'm really rooting for the GSII to have LTE and to come out in August to teach them a lesson on dragging their feet. :icon_evil:

KOBALT

Reaction score
I'll gladly wait :) it'll be worth it in the end.

Sent from my Justified DROIDX

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
lmao....like i said many times before...FAIL!!!! sucks for those that have been waiting on it

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
lmao....like i said many times before...FAIL!!!! sucks for those that have been waiting on it

I know...

its like its coming on july4th, then august, then september...

I'm surprised not a lot of people just gave up and bought a different phone.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
This was so nice of him,to actually get up off his blessed assurence(that's pastor john hagee)and come address the common people,he's a heck of guy.lol!!!!

rhokaln

Reaction score
He addressed a bunch of financial people. not common people!

badz

Reaction score
Oh, hey there GalaxySII, how are you? If you have LTE, do you want a job as my new phone? kthx (^_^)

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I know...

its like its coming on july4th, then august, then september...

I'm surprised not a lot of people just gave up and bought a different phone.

Because it's like standing there waiting for the train or bus... you stand and wait and wait and wait and it's 2 minutes late, then 5 minutes late, then 10 minutes late. You think to yourself... "I could be half way there by now if I just walked"... so you turn and start walking and as soon as you get 100 yards away, you see it pull up to the station with a sign that says free beer today and today only and it is full of beautiful women serving that beer. But you realize you are too far to make it back and that you have missed you chance as the door closes and it disappears into the distance on it's way to the next stop... all because you were impatient and didn't have faith in that bus (or train)