Motorola Atrix HD for AT&T Already Selling for $50 Bucks at Best Buy on Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-atrix-hd-best-buy-50-bucks-july-2012.png

Barely a few days have past and the AT&T Motorola Atrix HD is already selling for the ridiculously low price of $49.99. When it first launched on AT&T, less than 48 hours ago, it arrived at a very good price of $99.99, but now Best Buy is already selling the device for half that on a new or renewed contract. Just as a refresher in case you missed it, this is basically the same thing as the Droid RAZR with a slightly different aesthetic design. Here's a full spec recap:
  • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
  • 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
  • 4.5-inch 1280x720 HD ColorBoost display
  • Gorilla Glass display and Kevlar Case
  • 8GB on-board storage, with expandable microSD card slot
  • 1.5GHz dual-core processor
  • 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front facing camera
  • 1780 mAh battery
  • 1GB RAM
  • LTE
  • Smart actions
I know the SGS3 is the new hotness, and the HTC One X is pretty amazing too, but since when did Motorola flagship phones drop to the bargain bin category? Regardless, if you, or someone you know, are ready for a new phone on AT&T and were thinking about this one, hit up the source link below to grab yours.

Source: AtrixForums via Best Buy

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great deal, but I'd be leery of Moto to say the least considering their virtual abandonment of some of their recent devices and lack of support for the newest OSes on devices capable of running them.

WestOkid

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it flagship. Outside of the processor, it's just not up to its competitors. The screen is smaller than any 2012 flagship of other brands, it is old school TFT (ColorBoost is marketing BS); not the more expensive super Amoled or IPS-LCD. I checked it out at AT&T next to the One X and GSIII, it looks every bit dated. The other screens jump at you. This one reminds me of a Bionic screen with higher resolution. The phone is thicker than any 2012 flagship phone, yet it has a small battery. It only has 8 gig of memory. No exclusive apps and a pedestrian camera. Whats up with Moto? Everyone else has finally got the camera thing down. Flagship? maybe in November 2011. I think moto treats At&T like a step child. IMHO $50-$99 bucks sounds right to me.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Moto has been focusing energy on bootloader encryption, they are the best in the business at that! ;)