Motorla Blur phone case?

katieb

Reaction score
I JUST received the new Motorola Blur last night. I googled phone cases for this model...but even the motorola site didn't have them (they had a carrying case - I'm looking for more of a protective skin). I need something to help protect it if gets dropped, thrown in my purse, etc. Do these even exist for this model? Where? Thanks for your help!!

turdbogls

Reaction score
i seriously doubt it since i just put motorola blur into google images (since i thought moto blur was a software add on on top of android) and came up with 5 different phone pics. dont even know what it looks like.

if all else fails, check Ebay, they have everything.

OP
K

katieb

Reaction score
wow - I totally screwed that up. It's actually called a Motorola Bravo, they have this setting called "Blur" that they market all over for the social media feature and it even says blur on the back of the phone so I just was thinking of the wrong word. So to the guy who just said "seriously doubt it blah blah blah" I really don't need your help. Like I said, I've had this phone less than 24 hours and haven't had time to sit down and research it yet.

BUT to anyone who does have a Motorola BRAVO, suggestions are appreciated. thnx.

turdbogls

Reaction score
wow - I totally screwed that up. It's actually called a Motorola Bravo, they have this setting called "Blur" that they market all over for the social media feature and it even says blur on the back of the phone so I just was thinking of the wrong word. So to the guy who just said "seriously doubt it blah blah blah" I really don't need your help. Like I said, I've had this phone less than 24 hours and haven't had time to sit down and research it yet.

BUT to anyone who does have a Motorola BRAVO, suggestions are appreciated. thnx.

i wasn't trying to be a Jerk or anything, i was just saying if the phone wasn't popular enough, no one would make a case for it. but now that we have the actual name of the phone, there are plenty of cases for it. i did a quick google image search for "motorola bravo case" and found leather cases (not what you want) gel cases, and hard cases.

and again, i would post a link (can't, work blocks ebay) but i am positive ebay has a HUGE selection of cases for this phone.

here are a couple i found with my google search
CandyShell For Motorola Bravo - BatWing Black - Motorola Bravo - Smartphone Cases - Speck Products
Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Black For Motorola, Motorola BRAVO MB520 - Cases - Fommy.com

next time you shouldn't bash people for trying to help you, especially when you dont give the correct info in the first place.