Motocast settings

red22769

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to change the settings on Motocast?

Every time I take a picture or video it automatically wants to upload to my PC. I do not want this to happen every time.
It sits in my notification bar "waiting to Upload" until I turn on my PC and let it upload. Then I need to hunt down the file it uploaded and delete it from my PC. WHAT A COMPLETE PAIN IN THE REAR!!!!!

If anyone can explain to me how to turn this feature off I would appreciate it!!!!

gunner8168

Reaction score
Im not sure but there is probably setting in the motocast app somewhere under sync or something

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to change the settings on Motocast?

Every time I take a picture or video it automatically wants to upload to my PC. I do not want this to happen every time.
It sits in my notification bar "waiting to Upload" until I turn on my PC and let it upload. Then I need to hunt down the file it uploaded and delete it from my PC. WHAT A COMPLETE PAIN IN THE REAR!!!!!

If anyone can explain to me how to turn this feature off I would appreciate it!!!!

When you connect via USB and it launches Motocast USB program, click on the Sync from Device tab for photos & videos and make sure it's not checked.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
And heeeeeerrrrrrrr's Sally to the rescue! ;)

P.S. Notice anything "different"? :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
R

red22769

Reaction score
When you connect via USB and it launches Motocast USB program, click on the Sync from Device tab for photos & videos and make sure it's not checked.

Thank you Sally! Worked perfectly

SallyC

Reaction score
P.S. Notice anything "different"? :D

Dude - you're a Moderator!!!! Congratulations you Technomancer you!!! :icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala:

Now we can all say we knew you when. :happy3: