Motocast not working.

silentkilla85

Reaction score
I rooted my phone directly out of the box and deleted some of the bloat. My motocast would not install when i connected to my compwi th usb. I downloaded motocast on my computer via the web. My razr let me creat a motocast account and i could log in to motocast on my comp. When i actually try to use motocast i get a message saying configuring, then to click setup, then i click done installing on computer and after i click that it immediately says "motocast was unable to complete the sign in process. Please try againby selecting the motocast button." I went into my account in settings and it shows my motocast account active

Thanks for help

lyrictenor1

Reaction score
I rooted my phone directly out of the box and deleted some of the bloat. My motocast would not install when i connected to my compwi th usb. I downloaded motocast on my computer via the web. My razr let me creat a motocast account and i could log in to motocast on my comp. When i actually try to use motocast i get a message saying configuring, then to click setup, then i click done installing on computer and after i click that it immediately says "motocast was unable to complete the sign in process. Please try againby selecting the motocast button." I went into my account in settings and it shows my motocast account active

Thanks for help

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem...

sdmoser73

Reaction score
I can't get motocast to completely intall on my computer ....it goes through the whole process then when you get to the final install it says I have to install 32-bit java runtime environment when I say yes to installing it then it tells me I have to have internet connection when I have internet connection - any help or suggestions?

toneyl

Reaction score
I can't get motocast to completely intall on my computer ....it goes through the whole process then when you get to the final install it says I have to install 32-bit java runtime environment when I say yes to installing it then it tells me I have to have internet connection when I have internet connection - any help or suggestions?
This happened to me too. Install Java then go back and install Motocast.

toneyl

Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem...

Not sure if I'm understanding but I did all of the setup on the computer (make sure Java is up to date before starting) without the phone connected by USB. Then on phone, just go into"My Music", "My Gallery", and "My Files" on the phone and it searched for and found all the files.