Moto Z Force Mods...

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Thanks for getting that out. It looks like it wont Ship till 12/29. I ordered the 39.99 one and did not show the Projector in my Order. I did not realize i needed to put the Backordered Projector in the Cart to since the Sales person told me i didnt have to. I think he was wrong. I did place another order. Now to play the Waiting game.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for getting that out. It looks like it wont Ship till 12/29. I ordered the 39.99 one and did not show the Projector in my Order. I did not realize i needed to put the Backordered Projector in the Cart to since the Sales person told me i didnt have to. I think he was wrong. I did place another order. Now to play the Waiting game.
That's what I did also. I had to click the Projector about 3 times before it appeared in my Cart. But it did eventually and the order went through. But mine still shows as "processing" on their website with no estimated ship date. The confirmation e mail said 12/29 ship date. I guess we see what happens. I have an email that says I get a projector for $0.00 and a Battery Mod for $29.99.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
That's what I did also. I had to click the Projector about 3 times before it appeared in my Cart. But it did eventually and the order went through. But mine still shows as "processing" on their website with no estimated ship date. The confirmation e mail said 12/29 ship date. I guess we see what happens. I have an email that says I get a projector for $0.00 and a Battery Mod for $29.99.

Yep. I have the same. Except 1st order went out alone since it wasn't added and I was given false info from agent.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yep. I have the same. Except 1st order went out alone since it wasn't added and I was given false info from agent.
But you are still getting the projector for free....right?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
But you are still getting the projector for free....right?

Well the one order I don't think so. The other order that's pending shows it.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
My customer service rep doesn't see anything in the system about the deal. Looks like I'm only getting the battery mod -- not the projector.
My order confirmation doesn't show the promotion, so I have no proof...
I needed the battery mod, but would have held off a little longer if the free protector wasn't so appealing.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Okay, after nearly an hour on the phone with a wonderful gal named Francis at Verizon, I was told that Motorola told her that I needed to log onto their site (www.motorola.rewardpromo.com) once I receive my mod and enter the serial number and date of purchase in order to receive the free projector mod.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Okay, after nearly an hour on the phone with a wonderful gal named Francis at Verizon, I was told that Motorola told her that I needed to log onto their site (www.motorola.rewardpromo.com) once I receive my mod and enter the serial number and date of purchase in order to receive the free projector mod.
Glad to hear they were willing to help you get this straight. Hopefully everyone that took advantage of this sale / promo gets what they ordered.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

That may explain why it's taking a while for our orders to "process". Maybe Verizon has to coordinate with Moto to verify the purchased Mod in order to claim the free Mod?

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
That may explain why it's taking a while for our orders to "process". Maybe Verizon has to coordinate with Moto to verify the purchased Mod in order to claim the free Mod?
Maybe so....
There was no promo code or any extra steps when I ordered my mod, so I "assumed" the projector was going to be automatically added (I know better, but it was late and I was rushing). Did anyone else get a promo code -- or any kind of instructions when they ordered?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I went to the Project and clicked Back ordered and it added to cart
when i checked out it -299.
tempFileForShare_20171221-123207.jpg

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I went to the Project and clicked Back ordered and it added to cart
when i checked out it -299.
View attachment 78159

That's where I made my mistake. I didn't do anything other than add the battery mod into my cart and pay. I was in a hurry and wasn't thinking -- that haste makes waste thing bit me in the hiney today when I had to figure it out with Verizon....
I guess if anyone else failed to add the projector into their cart, they'll be able to do the same thing I'm going to have to do via the website. My battery mod is due to be delivered tomorrow, so I'll check in and let y'all know how the next step goes.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
That's where I made my mistake. I didn't do anything other than add the battery mod into my cart and pay. I was in a hurry and wasn't thinking -- that haste makes waste thing bit me in the hiney today when I had to figure it out with Verizon....
I guess if anyone else failed to add the projector into their cart, they'll be able to do the same thing I'm going to have to do via the website. My battery mod is due to be delivered tomorrow, so I'll check in and let y'all know how the next step goes.

I will have to for my single order and see what happens.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I agree with @hammerhead13 , I don't think there is any Promo Code associated with this, at least not on the Verizon site. The site just displays a little red & whitle logo next to qualifying Moto Mods that reads {Buy one Mod, Get Projector Mod free}. I just put a Moto Turbo Power Pack Mod in my Cart, went back to the page with Mods and clicked on the Projector > Backorder button and it added to my cart also. Then my Cart shows the Moto Turbo Power Pack Mod for $79.99 and the Projector for free. The Projector ship date is now 12-Jan-2018.

@Gudasau , Hopefully that Moto Promo Code page will honor the free Projector once you put in the serial number of your Battey Mod. I put in the IMEI of my phone and it said "Device not eligible" so hopefully it recognizes the battery serial number and you get your free gift.Verizon Mod Sale.png

Attachments

• Verizon Mod Sale.png
    Verizon Mod Sale.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 140