More Icons Widget

OP
S
Reaction score
good to know. then its the sizes. it offers more widget sizes.

its an awesome app. worth $2 for sure :)

rayz007

Reaction score
The free version only offers a 3x1 widget, It allows up to 3 seperate app icons plus the config icon, all in the place of a single normal icon. Afaik, you cant replace the config icon in the free version. The paid app includes, 1x1, 2x1, and 4x1 widgets, and you can replace the config icon in any of them. 1x1 allows 4 icons in place of 1 regular icon, 2x1 allow 8 icons in place of 2 regular sized icon. 4x1 allows 16 icons in place of
4 regular icons. So if you put four 4x1 widgets on a page, that would allow up to 64 icons on a single page! Not bad huh?

frankieg22x

Reaction score
The free version only offers a 3x1 widget, It allows up to 3 seperate app icons plus the config icon, all in the place of a single normal icon. Afaik, you cant replace the config icon in the free version. The paid app includes, 1x1, 2x1, and 4x1 widgets, and you can replace the config icon in any of them. 1x1 allows 4 icons in place of 1 regular icon, 2x1 allow 8 icons in place of 2 regular sized icon. 4x1 allows 16 icons in place of
4 regular icons. So if you put four 4x1 widgets on a page, that would allow up to 64 icons on a single page! Not bad huh?

yes you can replace the config icon in the free version...

Q

qoncept

Good idea but 4 icons in the place of one just makes them too small for me. A 4x4 widget that allowed 4x5 icons would be perfect. One of the first things I noticed about the homescreen was that it should have more icons vertically.

jcardona1

Reaction score
question, are these little icons customizable? like if i have Better Cut installed, can i pick the icon to use with this app?

OP
S
Reaction score
i dont have better cut but.....

if better cut makes icons or replaces one icon with another i dont see why not.

kwood

Reaction score
Question: Does it take longer than usual to open the apps within the widget? i feel like it take a long time open them, dont know if it would be worth buying

OP
S
Reaction score
No I feel there is NO lag thats why i uninstalled everything else. i cannot stand lag.
The only thing I have a problem with for some reason is the icons on the outer most side of the screen left or right for me I have a hard time opening sometimes.

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
This was unknown to me, also. Thinking of downloading the pay version as it allows custom placement of each icon.
Thanks

wolfpackron

Reaction score
More Icons Free Widget

I cannot figure out how to set up this app/widget. Can any of you who have used this app please advise how to set it up? Thanks, WolfpackRon.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
long press on your home screen until the shortcuts, widgets, folders, ect menu comes up. Then press on widgets. Scroll down the list until you see More Icons Free 1x1 (if you downloaded the free version). Once the program loads press "Row 1 Config" and press on one of the two available empty spaces. Add whatever application, contact, direct dial, or direct message icon you want to the empty space. Repeat for the second empty space on the first row. Then repeat for the second row.

Once you get to the second row, there will be a configuration icon already setup. You can leave this icon, which allows you to change the block once you have added it to the home screen, or you can long press on it and replace it with a different app.

Once you have filled in all 3 or 4 spaces you press done. It should now be on your home screen.

Any other questions, let me know.

wolfpackron

Reaction score
Thanks for the help frankieg22x. I finally figured it out. I have had a lot of problems using some of the apps. I have to decide whether my old eyes can deal with the smaller icons. I can also buy the pay version for middle size apps. Thanks again, WolfpackRon.