More Icons Widget

Reaction score
Surprised this one isnt mentioned more. It is now my #1 favorite.
This has really freed up home screen space for me but allows me quick access to my favorite apps all on one page and looks great as well.

OP
S
Reaction score
Just found it. Sorry it took me so long. I dont even using a home replacement anymore. Just this with 3 screens now I am good to go.

I felt things were slowing me down and I wanted something to give me more space and this did the trick. Before I just setup folders on my home screen for "internet", "work" "Multimedia" but I like this the best!

frankieg22x

Reaction score
yea i agree. I put my most used apps across the top of my 3rd screen. I'm using Home++ so i have the option to ge tup to 7 screens, but I odnt need that many. Fitting 16 across instead of 4 is great.

OP
S
Reaction score
I love home++ but I felt it made my phone so slow. I uninstalled it. I want it back but I will wait till it gets even better. I do wish I had one more screen at the moment but 3 is ok at the moment.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
I think that 2.1 has the ability for 5 screens. Atleast thats what I heard.

OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah I cannot wait for that. Dont feel like learning how to root right now.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
same feeling here. I updated to 2.0.1 by myself, but I don't want to risk it by rooting for 2.1

OP
S
Reaction score
Yes I agree too. I can wait but I would love it today.
Hey something to look forward too :)

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
searchqpnamecomreeyees.png

Looks good. $1.99 for the paid app isnt bad either.

OP
S
Reaction score
i didnt hesitate. i dl the free version which is GREAT if you only want some controls. But for 2 bucks its helped me so much to get my screen how i want it without much clutter yet control.

OP
S
Reaction score
Bigger widgets not just one size and the ability to get rid of the config tab which allows you to add more icons.

rayz007

Reaction score
Hi there. I think this app is great too. Question is if you remove the settings icon from the widget, is there anyway to customize that widget without deleting it and starting over?

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi there. I think this app is great too. Question is if you remove the settings icon from the widget, is there anyway to customize that widget without deleting it and starting over?

Nope :(

thats why i make the smaller sized one without the config button