Mood with a droidx

DroidXCBR

Reaction score
Just joined and thought I would say hey. I am currently running z4root1.3 I have titanium backup, setcpu, and wifi. Oh Ginger bread launcher and KB any other suggestions?
Noah

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello, launcher pro is nice. Also check out droid overclock by jrummy. Amazing app. Much more settings than setcpu and gives you the ability to overclock your cpu. I am over clocked to 1.2 when I need performance out of my D2 and gives the ability to underclock. Imo I wouldn't go much above 1.2ghz max and 300mhz minimum. Shoot me is a good screenshot app. Metamorph is a good app for minor changing like battery icons, status bar color, etc... droid X bootstrap is well worth it on case you bootloop or soft brick your phone. Astro file manager is a must for the droid I think and a app called dropbox let's you share info between your computer and phone. Quadrant standard and speedtest.net apps are good to judge your performance. Finally beautiful widgets is a nice addition to any homescreen I think. If you have any questions just ask or you can pm me. Hope this can help

Sent from my rooted D2

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! sounds like you're off to a good start! stick around and join in the fun! :)

OP
DroidXCBR

DroidXCBR

Reaction score
I actually put darkslade v4.2 on last night and downloaded Droid overclock also its fantastic just not sure how to access the darkslide gingerbread keyboard. I downloaded it in a zip file but still trying to figure it all out. I love this forum you guys are awesome :).....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App