Mood with a droidx

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by DroidXCBR, Jan 25, 2011.

1. DroidXCBR

DroidXCBR Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Just joined and thought I would say hey. I am currently running z4root1.3 I have titanium backup, setcpu, and wifi. Oh Ginger bread launcher and KB any other suggestions?
    Noah

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +160
    Hello, launcher pro is nice. Also check out droid overclock by jrummy. Amazing app. Much more settings than setcpu and gives you the ability to overclock your cpu. I am over clocked to 1.2 when I need performance out of my D2 and gives the ability to underclock. Imo I wouldn't go much above 1.2ghz max and 300mhz minimum. Shoot me is a good screenshot app. Metamorph is a good app for minor changing like battery icons, status bar color, etc... droid X bootstrap is well worth it on case you bootloop or soft brick your phone. Astro file manager is a must for the droid I think and a app called dropbox let's you share info between your computer and phone. Quadrant standard and speedtest.net apps are good to judge your performance. Finally beautiful widgets is a nice addition to any homescreen I think. If you have any questions just ask or you can pm me. Hope this can help

Sent from my rooted D2

3. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    welcome to the forum!! sounds like you're off to a good start! stick around and join in the fun! :)

4. CJM

CJM Super Moderator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Corey
  5. DroidXCBR

DroidXCBR Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I actually put darkslade v4.2 on last night and downloaded Droid overclock also its fantastic just not sure how to access the darkslide gingerbread keyboard. I downloaded it in a zip file but still trying to figure it all out. I love this forum you guys are awesome :).....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App