[ROM] Monster Rom v1.1

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. so Monster Rom flashed fine, but then when applying ICS it messed up? Did you apply both parts of ICS(the main part, then notification 1 or 2)?

bronco221

Reaction score
Hmm.. so Monster Rom flashed fine, but then when applying ICS it messed up? Did you apply both parts of ICS(the main part, then notification 1 or 2)?

Correct.

Just flashed the main cyan theme so far. I'm sure I am missing something obvious, I'm just not seeing what it is yet.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's really weird.. Deodexed, flashed both parts.. still no good? Maybe try wiping the cache first? Some ROMs require that but this wouldn't shouldn't, but it might not hurt. I did that before flashing just to be safe. Not sure if that saved me from the problems you're having or not. I know svickstc
has this and ICS flashed and haven't seen him post with any problems yet.

svickstc

Reaction score
That's really weird.. Deodexed, flashed both parts.. still no good? Maybe try wiping the cache first? Some ROMs require that but this wouldn't shouldn't, but it might not hurt. I did that before flashing just to be safe. Not sure if that saved me from the problems you're having or not. I know svickstc

I was having issues of widgets not loading on reboot...

I am going to try to reflash after clearing my cache first..

However, my phone is not lettting me boot into recovery after the monster rom flash (not sure what to do at this point)

bronco221

Reaction score

Okay, have sbf'd, rooted, cleared cache, and flashed Monster. Everything is fine. I'm going to reboot to CW, clear cache, and flash ICS and see what happens.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, same thing happened to me on first boot. But that happened on ROMs with the OG Droid too. Just had to re-set those up.

Not having a problem with booting into recovery, though.

svickstc

Reaction score
Yeah, same thing happened to me on first boot. But that happened on ROMs with the OG Droid too. Just had to re-set those up.

Not having a problem with booting into recovery, though.

It happens on every boot...

and I cant get into recovery from the Clock work Mod recovery or from holding the power button and the volume buttons...

Idk what to do since RSDlite will not install on my computer

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really? Now that I have no idea about.. try uninstalling then reinstalling the bootstrap?

bronco221

Reaction score
It happens on every boot...

and I cant get into recovery from the Clock work Mod recovery or from holding the power button and the volume buttons...

Idk what to do since RSDlite will not install on my computer

RSD is the only way I can fix it. Not sure how to get back to CW without the Bootstrap app. Oh well, I will use Monster unthemed for a while. I like SD3, but battery is not living long enough.

svickstc

Reaction score
Really? Now that I have no idea about.. try uninstalling then reinstalling the bootstrap?

When i do that it says it cant mount sd card to restore through bootstrap

I got RSDlite on my computer what is the process for flash SBF and where is the file for download :(

svickstc

Reaction score
IDK what happened but rebooted like 5 times and all is good now...

Just the stock calender is force closing?

Reaction score
RSD is the only way I can fix it. Not sure how to get back to CW without the Bootstrap app. Oh well, I will use Monster unthemed for a while. I like SD3, but battery is not living long enough.

There is another boostrap app that will let you get into recovery by m + power then bp tools. I cant remember where i git mine but search all threads relating to bootstrap.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

smed1275

Reaction score
Broke down and flashed this rom tonight. Very impressed. This is the smoothest and fastest my D3 has ever run. THANK YOU!!!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk