1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mobile data connection not working

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by nampo729, Apr 20, 2012.

1. nampo729

nampo729 New Member

Sorry if this is a common problem. I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find the answer.

I just got this phone three weeks ago. It was working fine until yesterday. But now my mobile data connection won't work. If, for example, I try to get the hourly weather forecast or get on the internet, I get a screen that says "You need a network connection to use this application. Please turn on mobile data or Wi-Fi in settings."

I've tried everything I can think of. My Mobile Network is on. I've re-booted the phone, that didn't work. I've even seen suggestions that you should turn Airplane Mode on & then off. Tried that, that didn't work.

Any ideas as to what's wrong?
  2. hoboX10

hoboX10 New Member

Something happen in your area? Other phones get Data? I guess take it to a Verizon store and see if you get anything in there, and ask them about it while you're there too.
  3. MikeyTG

MikeyTG New Member

Is it in airplane mode? From the desktop, click menu and go into Settings, then Wireless and Networks. Airplane mode should not be checked. If you use WiFi, that should be checked. "Mobile Network" should also be checked.
Search tags for this page

android data connection not working

android mobile data not working

data connection not working

data connection not working android

data connection not working on android

mobile data connection not working

mobile data not working android

mobile data wont work

my mobile data won't work
no mobile data connection android
verizon mobile data not working