MMS Not sending

danneskjold

Reaction score
I am unable to send MMS (specifically picture messages) on my Moto Droid. I have had the phone for around 30 days now, and as far as I know I have never been able to since I got it (cant remember though).
I was able to send them on my previous LG enV2 - and I have an unlimited txting plan.

I believe I have only tried Verizon to Verizon (and with people who I have sent MSS to before), but I dont think it would make a difference with AT&T or the rest..

I have tried both Handcent and the stock Messaging app, both with zero success. The message just keeps "sending" (the little spiral just keeps on turning).

Any ideas? I imagine I have a setting messed up and a wrong check box clicked, but I am at a loss as to where to start..

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
i am NOW having that same problem.. i didnt have that problem last week. but now all the sudden people are NOT getting my picture messages!

Silver Member
Reaction score
i've had no problems with MMS. does the app compress any picture you attach? have you tried smaller pics? are you sending to a mobile phone?

OP
D

danneskjold

Reaction score
Yup...asks me if I want to resize the photo (to which I say yes), and it is going to a mobile phone.

RobKnowsBest

Reaction score
yeah i get that same problem every now and then. idk seems to happen more when you use the handcent app. for MMS i use just the default app for MMS

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am unable to send MMS (specifically picture messages) on my Moto Droid. I have had the phone for around 30 days now, and as far as I know I have never been able to since I got it (cant remember though).
I was able to send them on my previous LG enV2 - and I have an unlimited txting plan.

I believe I have only tried Verizon to Verizon (and with people who I have sent MSS to before), but I dont think it would make a difference with AT&T or the rest..

I have tried both Handcent and the stock Messaging app, both with zero success. The message just keeps "sending" (the little spiral just keeps on turning).

Any ideas? I imagine I have a setting messed up and a wrong check box clicked, but I am at a loss as to where to start..

i am NOW having that same problem.. i didnt have that problem last week. but now all the sudden people are NOT getting my picture messages!

I was having the same problem but the pics were in fact going through. Just said sending without ever indicating it was finished. However it is temporary, at least for me.

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
what i did yesterday and today was. send a MMS and then send a regular text and ask if the picture came through.. and so far yesterday and today NO picture messages are getting to any and all of my contacts. these are the same contacts that they did work for last week?

I was having the same problem but the pics were in fact going through. Just said sending without ever indicating it was finished. However it is temporary, at least for me.

OP
D

danneskjold

Reaction score

They arent going through, I have asked - and tried when the person is right next to me :\

Testudo

Reaction score
Im having this problem now. MMS not sending or receiving. I tried all listed solutions and nothing worked. Any other solutions?

Greenblurr93

Reaction score
Same problem started today for me....

Another friend with a Brokeberry on Tmobile couldnt send MMS either today...

destinydmm

Reaction score
I Tried the suggestion from Gears, but ir didn't help. I changed all my contacts within gmail to not have the parentheses and still no dice. I did have juice defender installed but the Mms disable was off all the time. But Imade sure everything was enabled, wifi, mms & apn. And then uninstalled but still nothing. Amy ideas what the problem could be?
Thanks in advance.