Mms not sending

Import roller

Reaction score
I have a droid 1, rooted with the latest bb rom. I never had a problem until recently. If I try to send a pic or vid message, the timer just keeps spinning, but the mms won't send. It's as if it's stuck in limbo waiting for something. I called verizon and none of their ideas worked. Anyone have suggestions?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

RobertinLasVegas

Reaction score
Same for my wife's phone

We are trying to fix it now. Mine works, hers does not. We both have D1 with SPRecovery, Bugless Beast Froyo. All settings the same. I reflashed the ROM and can't get it to send. Any help is appreciated.

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I can't get MMS to send

I can't send from handcent or default app

I can receive mms sometimes only from default texting app

Any solutions?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Ansa82

Reaction score
Ive had the same issue. I have to turn wifi off in order for my pic messages to send. now most send but I have had a handful off times that it wont even if I have wifi off.... Not sure why.

meatwad

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I use go sms and it works fine. Just remember that you have to be connected to the cellular network not wifi or it will not send.

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
Are you using smart actions and maybe having your data enabled only when wifi its being used?

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I have manually turned on data turned off wifi and still cant dowmload mms in any app

SallyC

Reaction score
I have no idea, but since nobody else seems to either, how about trying this. Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->whatever SMS/MMS program you use. Force close then clear data.

Reboot the phone. Test sending yourself a MMS and be sure to not go over size limit, if applicable. For example, in GO SMS Pro's Settings, under MMS Settings there is a Maximum MMS size