mms costing money??

mommylene

Reaction score
Ok I just got my droid and I went to send my boyfriend a pic and a message popped up then went away but it said "converting to mms, charges will apply"
So, does it cost money to send pics or is there a way around it??

ShowTime

Reaction score
I would think it would depend on your calling plan. I've sent a few picture messages and haven't gotten any such message, but my calling plan includes unlimited text/pic/video messaging.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
IIRC, charges would apply if you didn't have a data plan.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I just got my droid and I went to send my boyfriend a pic and a message popped up then went away but it said "converting to mms, charges will apply"

There are no charges for MMS provided you haven't gone over your text limit or if you have an unlimited texting plan.

huskur

Reaction score

as long as you have a texting plan then no worries

luweegy

Reaction score
Won't send pic's

as long as you have a texting plan then no worries
I'm getting that message on every attemt and it won't send any pic's at all. I used to have to send every attachment twice. Now nothing but the I'm getting charged. I've got the best plan they have???

Magdroid

Reaction score
Sounds like a drive to the nearest Verizon is in order. For something like this, they can explain / fix it better than us.