mmorpg style game (like runescape)

maxmluck

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been reading up today and I found a game for the droid. Its called AWplanet. I've seen videos of people playing it and on the website for the game ( www.awplanet.com. ) it says that the game supporsts android technologys and its in the market place...I've been trying but I just can't find it. I really wanna play an online 3D mmorpg so guys please help look for a solution!

OP
M

maxmluck

Reaction score
Yes if u read more you can play it on any android/pda phone. It was in the android market but not anymore any idea on how to get it ?

OP
M

maxmluck

Reaction score
I'm gonna see kinda dumb but I've been on that link and all it is is like info about it. and if u click on the weird picture it takes you into the marketplace and says cannot find or something... have u got it? Or what do I click lol

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
no i tried to get it too a long time. but i had no luck either. it exists another rpg called runes for android. that disapears either. sad. maybe there was some problems and the devs decided to remove it.

Endorphin

Reaction score
I love Parallel Kingdoms (DOT com)
It uses Google maps as an overlay for the game landscape
You start out in the game with your real world GPS location from there you can physically move your character or walk your dog to explorer new areas. As you advance you can ask friends to join you & vice versa or construct flags and such to move around. You can build houses towers command many types of minions. Much of the standard RPG goodness and evolving.

Its easy to get hooked

Feel free to use referral code fweaf for free 1k gold
go to your "Profile" page in the game and use the red button in the upper right. Just choose "Enter Referral Code" and type in the code FWEAF. Just make sure to enter the code before you are done with the first tutorial. You'll get 1,000 GOLD.