Best current MMORPG type game out there?

poooookah78

Reaction score
I've experimented with a few games for android but nothing has really been that wonderful mostly due to low interest.

Are there any good MMORPG type games out there right now? I'm looking for something with 3d graphics and real time interaction with people. Any ideas?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

timo1456

Reaction score
im interested in what people have to say on this topic! im playing zenonia right now its very super nintendo zelda like

Varking

Reaction score
Parallel Kingdom is the only decent MMO we have for now but Com2uS is going to port IMO: The World of Magic which is a real MMO for iPod and iPhone.

mrgoochio

Reaction score
when did they say they are going to port it and has development begun?

as far as mmo genre for android, i have been trying to look for browser based mmo's in the form of text, flash, or text/images.. most browser based mmo's work but i haven't seen any that are fun..

Gilby3000

Reaction score
Parallel Kingdom is probably the deepest MMORPG for the Droid. Graphics are pretty simple but the gameplay can last forever.

Plus, a bunch of new content was just added so the community is pretty excited right now. New monsters, skills, pets, weapons and a new dungeon.

If you check it out, let me know what you think. Thanks!

ExNight

Reaction score
Where can you download sos for android

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mrgoochio

Reaction score
Not sure why that guy posted stuff about secret of the solstice, i played it for a while before and it is definitely a PC title. If they did development for android, i suppose im wrong but im 99% sure there is no android version

JLCollier2005

Reaction score
I just did a quick google search for flash based MMORPG and got one working on my phone. It's slow, but i'm only OC'ed to 800mhz...it's also very basic and old school, you can find it at Fantasy Online - The Flash Based MMORPG.

I tried games like freerealms, but it requires a small client download that is for PC only. Technically any browser based game that requires no download should work on our droid (since we have support for both HTML5 and Flash) but the newer the game, the better the graphics, the less likely it will run anyhwere near playable on our phone.

I think it won't be until next year (with the new phones coming out in a few months) that we see a true MMORPG on our phones.

What I'm looking forward to is a MMORPG that I can play both on my phone and on my computer and switch between them at any time.

mrgoochio

Reaction score
I just did a quick google search for flash based MMORPG and got one working on my phone. It's slow, but i'm only OC'ed to 800mhz...it's also very basic and old school, you can find it at Fantasy Online - The Flash Based MMORPG.

I tried games like freerealms, but it requires a small client download that is for PC only. Technically any browser based game that requires no download should work on our droid (since we have support for both HTML5 and Flash) but the newer the game, the better the graphics, the less likely it will run anyhwere near playable on our phone.

I think it won't be until next year (with the new phones coming out in a few months) that we see a true MMORPG on our phones.

What I'm looking forward to is a MMORPG that I can play both on my phone and on my computer and switch between them at any time.

this can be achieved through pcmyphone or w/e if you found a relatively simple UI'd mmo that doesn't take much precision or speed to play. as far as the browser based mmos, many of them run off java applets which our phone does not support unfortunately.

mrgoochio

Reaction score

btw great find, i tried it out for a few minutes. however, while its possible to play, the screen size and resolution of the game make it a bit difficult to target and attack. still gonna test it more though, thanks!

someone

Reaction score

Download an emulator for your PC so you can play the android games on your home pc.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score

you should check out this anime called summer wars its a movie but i think if we had something similar to what they have on practically any electronic device with a screen it would be pretty cool