Droid Game Ideas

Toast

Reaction score
Ever since I got my first iPhone I couldnt help to think about it's potential. here's a wish list of games that would make me cry if i saw them in the Droid market (not iPhail)..

• Starcraft
  • Sim City
  • Diablo
  • Pokemon mmorpg (the homebrew)
  • Final Fantasy
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon
  • Sim Tower
  • A "Defcon" Style game
  • Civilization
  • Ceasar
  • Rome Total War
  • a 2D Second life, World of warcraft, or Anarchy Online(never gonna happen)

Most out of anything I would ever like to see is a 2d MMORPG with countless Stats, items, weapons, cities. I think if someone took notes from Anarchy Online for its comprehensive character stats, Starcraft for its simple bitmap visual style, and Parallel Kingdom for its player controls, there would be a game everyone would pay for and would definitely shape the way mobile touch screen gaming is introduced.

now I am going to wait anxiously for some genius to say "make it yourself"...so before it happens let me remind everyone that I don't know how. : ) :motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, the games I'd like to see ported from the iPhone are Zenonia and Dungeon Hunter. They'd both be fantastic on the Droid and would take up many many hours of my study time :p.

Million

Reaction score
Anarchy Online for its comprehensive character stats,

Anarchy was great 7-8 years ago. Didn't think it was still played... nevertheless it would be great to have on Droid

OP
T

Toast

Reaction score

Anarchy was great 7-8 years ago. Didn't think it was still played... nevertheless it would be great to have on Droid

Ohhhhh yesssss it's still played : ) I absolutely love that game. They are currently working on a new engine for it borrowed from age of conan. now that will be something!

DroidBoy22

Reaction score

Ohhhhh yesssss it's still played : ) I absolutely love that game. They are currently working on a new engine for it borrowed from age of conan. now that will be something!

Starcraft would be SWEET! I'm wating for Startcraft II to hit the PC :)

Riltz

Reaction score
I would like a port of Ragnarok Online, its kind of old MMORPG but is really a good one (want to kill some porings on my milestone lol). Also port a game named Osu! (there's a PC and Iphone version), it will be nice. Ah and a soldat port (also a funny PC game :D)

TheDJ

Reaction score
I would like a port of Ragnarok Online, its kind of old MMORPG but is really a good one (want to kill some porings on my milestone lol). Also port a game named Osu! (there's a PC and Iphone version), it will be nice. Ah and a soldat port (also a funny PC game :D)

Osu! is such a great game! I wish someone would port it over to the Droid! It is tough playing with a mouse, but it would be nice having it on a touchscreen.