Miui

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
Basically causeing bootloops, not allowing another ROM to flash, I tried 3 times this morning and that's with doing several wipes in stock and CWM recovery, finally I got a backup to take, this has happened on two other occasions

BAD ASS X

leftspin

Reaction score
Basically causeing bootloops, not allowing another ROM to flash, I tried 3 times this morning and that's with doing several wipes in stock and CWM recovery, finally I got a backup to take, this has happened on two other occasions

BAD ASS X

that's pretty weird, I haven't experienced that myself.

I think you know what you need to do though... *cough*SBF*cough*

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
I probably will when I get home, I can't wait for CM9 AND Sensai mod to have those builds ready cuz I really like MIUI, but I like the others better

BAD ASS X

leftspin

Reaction score
I probably will when I get home, I can't wait for CM9 AND Sensai mod to have those builds ready cuz I really like MIUI, but I like the others better

BAD ASS X

I liked the ICS MIUI but I still went back to CM7. CM7 is faster and the MIUI didn't actually have any ICS features at all, just the theme and framework. CM9 is definitely going to be great but I'm not so sure we'll be getting official CM9 for the X, most likely either a KANG or another ROM based off of it

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
Yes but waiting and hoping, I'm hoping since REV hasn't put a build out in a while he's working on it, or helping anyway

BAD ASS X

leftspin

Reaction score
Yes but waiting and hoping, I'm hoping since REV hasn't put a build out in a while he's working on it, or helping anyway

BAD ASS X

there was an unofficial Rev build like two weeks ago (which is kind of funny, unofficial release of an unofficial release) but I've been building my own

leftspin

Reaction score
Have you tried it and where is it, and hows your build doing

BAD ASS X

I tried it, there was really no difference between it and the one before it but it was nice and fast with the jakebites mod and the battery life was a bit better than previous CM builds. I just build mine from the code on Rev's GitHub page and add a couple extra tweaks of my own here and there, nothing huge but I also don't update it that often because it has all I need

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
Where can I get the unofficial unofficial lol and I'd like to try yours if you don't mind

BAD ASS X

leftspin

Reaction score
Last edited: