MIUI for Droid X?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
None of the MIUI Devs like Metick and Zen possess an X so it's unlikely to happen any time soon:(

dogswind

Reaction score
From what I've read, it wouldn't really be possible without custom kernels anyway. I'd love to try it out if it ever happens though..

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have looked into porting MIUI to the droid X but i do not have the device to test with.

wayne9592

Reaction score
I have looked into porting MIUI to the droid X but i do not have the device to test with.

If we get 100 people to donate 5$ would you be able to ;-) I will be number 1 :).
I will test to if need be :)

zwade01

Reaction score
That's the #1 thing I miss about my D1.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

If we get 100 people to donate 5$ would you be able to ;-) I will be number 1 :).
I will test to if need be :)
I will definitely donate as well. am not wiling to test though,i can't afford to kill my X although sbf is an option. am just tired of SBFn

wayne9592

Reaction score

yhwhsozo

Reaction score
There is a thread @mydroidworld that has a total of about $300 in the pot.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MrKleen

Reaction score
I hope I am still on my Droid X when and if the day comes that we can flash roms that require a different kernel.

Sadly there is a better chance I will return it to Costco before my 90 days are up and buy a Thunderbolt with an unlocked bootloader!