Miui

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Why is alot of people hating and using f words and other bad words and beating up on MIUI Rom? I don't understand people. The rom looks and runs nice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
everyone has their own opinions. some people just take the more immature route.

and anything vulgar, please report it and it will be handled.

Reaction score
They're iOS haters that's why. And you can easily change themes so it won't look like it anymore. I wonder why people hate it so much, I love I iTouch because of it's amazing battery life.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

droidxchat

Reaction score
i'm on miui and like it (and i'm a picky person)

but i did have to make a few mods such as the bootloader upgrade (back to .12p) and the extended settings mod to allow changing/removal of status bar banner

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't really seen anything against it. I'll probably try MIUI eventually, but the iOS feel isn't my taste. I'm sure its a great ROM though and I have heard alot of good things about it.

SSX v2.0

droidxchat

Reaction score
I haven't really seen anything against it. I'll probably try MIUI eventually, but the iOS feel isn't my taste. I'm sure its a great ROM though and I have heard alot of good things about it.

SSX v2.0

it can easily be themed not to look like the iOS, but one thing that you can't really seem to change is the boxy icons. the icons can be themed but in all themes they look boxy. if that alone makes it too much of an iOS looking rom for you then yeah i can see why you wouldnt like it

OP
R

ronlsjr

Reaction score
I do like the rom. I installed the Go Launcher EX and the Go Keyboard.

leonozug

Reaction score
I installed it and I love it. Awesome battery life, tons of themes you can download, you can use Launcher Pro to get that IOS feel out of there, and best yet, you can have the Sense 3.0 lockscreen from the EVO 3D. Very nice. I highly recommend this Rom to anyone looking for something different.

Chris42060

Reaction score
The only reason I stopped using this ROM is because i didn't like the iOS look and have not had time to sit down to customize it. I am sure when I have the extra time I will go back to really give it a try.

lopedog

Reaction score
I'm on miui and I like it. It is something different

rfranken

Reaction score
miui was an utter failure on my phone.
i did Titanium restore a bunch of user apps with data though (including ADW EX). and i think it recommends against that. (but i do that with every other Rom i've ever used with no issues)

I thought some parts of it was very nice....but with adw absolutely flipping out i went back to CM7.
plus i installed it after that latest update which totally broke several key features making my experience with it......bad!

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Yeah that restoring is highly not recommended and can cause many errors. I've been running it since it was released. I started with .22 then applied the 22.1 fix do far it's running great and I am enjoying the rom. Although .29 was buggy I just went back to 22.1 plus knowing that each friday the rom gets updated is a real big plus. I am a big fan of liberty and had been running it from the very beginning just wanted to try something different.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

uberbdon

Reaction score
i did Titanium restore a bunch of user apps with data though (including ADW EX). and i think it recommends against that. (but i do that with every other Rom i've ever used with no issues)

I thought some parts of it was very nice....but with adw absolutely flipping out i went back to CM7.
plus i installed it after that latest update which totally broke several key features making my experience with it......bad!

I believe it was you, sir, who is the utter failure.

jeff0r3

Reaction score

I believe it was you, sir, who is the utter failure.

+1
It clearly states that the way the rom performs will cause problems with restoring apps. It is different from almost any other rom out there! You should take some time and restore the apps on the rom you want manually. It is really worth it!!!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had no issues with it. Only app I ever restore data to is Easytether, since I have the pro unlock key.

MIUI