MIUI-Like Web Browser

jellybean420

Reaction score
When I opened the browser up today, I got a pop up that said an update is available. I didn't update because I assumed the update would cause me to lose the english translation. Would that actually be the case?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I too got that message just now. Your def gonna lose the english. For now I'm clicking update later to see if he's gonna translate it first. No biggie.

fox_dye

Reaction score
I just hit up xda and i don't think that anyone is working on it right now. I will post it when it pops up if jrizzill doesn't beat me to it.

ty_

Reaction score
When I opened the browser up today, I got a pop up that said an update is available. I didn't update because I assumed the update would cause me to lose the english translation. Would that actually be the case?

if you try and update it just says 'install unsuccessful.'

Warrior

Reaction score
When I download this using a mac it shows as a zip file. When I open the zip I do not see the APK file. I tried to install it using clockwork but that was a no go.

lsdozer

Reaction score
Question, is this supposed to fit to screen automatically? I have the smart fit checked but I have to move it around to see the full posts.

Otherwise, I like it a lot.

Lewis

Stretch2m

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out:

1. What the "Top Sites" feature does and how to use it?
2. How to use the E-Books and RSS Feeds features?
3. How to remove the "Music" item from the Quick Access section?

Anathema

Reaction score
OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out:

1. What the "Top Sites" feature does and how to use it?
2. How to use the E-Books and RSS Feeds features?
3. How to remove the "Music" item from the Quick Access section?

Top Sites used to contain links to the most popular Chinese sites. I deleted all this crap and put dummy pages in there. Anyone who wants to change this just needs to modify the yellowpages.json file in the "assets" folder of the .APK.

E-Books seems to be China only? RSS Feeds should be self-explanatory if you've ever used RSS before. Music will not remove from Quick Access. Not sure why? You could prolly remove it if you loaded the database file from cn.miren.browser into a SQLite editor and manually removed the entry or edited it to something else.

chron12

Reaction score
Any way to change user agent?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jellybean420

Reaction score
When I download this using a mac it shows as a zip file. When I open the zip I do not see the APK file. I tried to install it using clockwork but that was a no go.

I downloaded mine straight from my phone. Worked without a problem. Try that and see if that works.