MIUI-Like Web Browser

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Guys, just a quick update, I may no longer be doing translations to this browser...

However, the good news is that the official devs have seen the huge response to an English version of the Browser and are going to work on releasing a multi-lingual version!

frostthejack

Reaction score
Guys, just a quick update, I may no longer be doing translations to this browser...

However, the good news is that the official devs have seen the huge response to an English version of the Browser and are going to work on releasing a multi-lingual version!

Holy crap that's alot of downloads

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
awesome. I love the browser, but I hate the fact that searches result in chinese only website suggestions.

Stretch2m

Reaction score
awesome. I love the browser, but I hate the fact that searches result in chinese only website suggestions.

I think you just need to change the search engine from Baidu to Google. When I tap the search box it gives me a choice of the two, and Google searches come back with English websites.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fox_dye

Reaction score
Sad to hear that you wont be working on this anymore but it is great that you got the attention of the developers and they are considering creating a multi lingual version of the browser. Thanks for the browser and all the work you put into translating it.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

blnko6

Reaction score
Any ideas why after installing the mod (with the miui like browser) can't seen to find it after flashing the mod and then when I DL and tried to install I'm not able to. Any ideas ?
By the way the new FB wount update either . LOL
Thanks

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
System apps will not update. Use root explorer to rename.bak reboot and download from market

sent from a rogue droid

blnko6

Reaction score
Got it , got FB going but the browser still not installing bro .
System apps will not update. Use root explorer to rename.bak reboot and download from market

sent from a rogue droid

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Wait are you using browser ? Or the pin wheel icon? MIUI browser and browser are two different apps

sent by draining my battery.....

blnko6

Reaction score
Im tring to get the translated Chinece browser installed .
I flashed ur mod that says comes with the chinece browser in it, but nothing was there so I downloaded from here and it wouldn't install .

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Im tring to get the translated Chinece browser installed .
I flashed ur mod that says comes with the chinece browser in it, but nothing was there so I downloaded from here and it wouldn't install .

Don't know what to tell you. This file has gotten 9709 downloads and you are the only one reporting that it won't install.

blnko6

Reaction score
Not sure . I guess ill have to keep the stock browser .
my Droid is better then yours .

JStandiford21

Reaction score
I really like the concept of this browser and wanted to keep using it but it seemed slow and laggy when loading pages

Stretch2m

Reaction score
Just started getting prompted to upgrade. Now what? If you're not going to do translations any more, have they got the English version done yet, or do I have to put up with this prompt every time I open the browser?