MIUI-dev.com & MIUIAndroid.com down!

megawatz

Reaction score
According to this tweet:
MIUI_down.png

MIUI-dev.com and MIUIAndroid.com are down 100% with all data lost.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Yeah. Warattack who does the Dinc builds tweeted it. MIUIandroid is looking for servers.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Well, they have been saying that MIUI English was going to get their own website. Maybe they are just moving stuff over.

bejank

Reaction score
No Mark's been on freenode for a while now. The website domains have been taken. The forum data is safe on his computer, but the blog is not.

g_what

Reaction score
Please forgive me for being slightly confused, but what exactly does all of this mean? Will we still have MIUI, just under 'new management'?

unique

Reaction score
I really don't care what server the site is on or who runs it... I just want to be able to download the weekly updates! :greendroid:

mjh68

Reaction score
Please forgive me for being slightly confused, but what exactly does all of this mean? Will we still have MIUI, just under 'new management'?

The site put out the updates for all the other phones including the Milestone .Markhuk also did the language translations. T4Bama, Magiman, Jameszelle port to the droid using the Milestone version , but not sure if they get it from Markhuk or download it off the Chinese site for Miui.

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

The site put out the updates for all the other phones including the Milestone .Markhuk also did the language translations. T4Bama, Magiman, Jameszelle port to the droid using the Milestone version , but not sure if they get it from Markhuk or download it off the Chinese site for Miui.

Don't worry guys, the new miui.us site will be up soon :D

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

Don't worry guys, the new miui.us site will be up soon :D

I'll start caring about MIUI once the DX is part of it..For now, It's all about GB:):)