MIUI 1.7.29 is in ROM Manager

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could you please show me a screenshot of the build number in the about screen? Cuz honestly its hard to believe right now that you were able to flash the new update with no problems.

Or to put it more succinctly...pics, or it didn't happen. :)

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
The D2 .29 hash on the MIUI web site hasn't changed all day, Framework told us earlier today that it wasn't ready, the smart money is on waiting until we hear from Framework again.

BTW, the DX guys are reporting a number of problems w/.29, so I'd rather wait and hopefully get an D2 update that doesn't have those issues.

Last edited:
OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Framework said:
For the sake of everyone and themes, I'll try to redo the update today.

From the DX thread...I suspect he'll work out the current top bugs on the DX side and then get to us after...could be a while.

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Could you please show me a screenshot of the build number in the about screen? Cuz honestly its hard to believe right now that you were able to flash the new update with no problems.
Ok, I just took this pic, but I've never posted a pic before. Hope I did it right. If so......hate away, LOL.

ksalce

Reaction score
Ok you failed to mention that you have a droidx not a droid 2 lol. I assumed you had a droid 2 since this thread is part of the Droid 2 Roms section. That information would have been great to know before I flashed the update the 3rd time and had to sbf again lmao. Thanks for clearing that up for me though I appreciate it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
OOOOOH SNAP! Wow, do I feel like a real Dee-Dee-Deeeee! I'm sorry for giving you false hope. I should really pay closer attention. Sorry for pouring salt in the wound.

ksalce

Reaction score
OOOOOH SNAP! Wow, do I feel like a real Dee-Dee-Deeeee! I'm sorry for giving you false hope. I should really pay closer attention. Sorry for pouring salt in the wound.

Haha its all good man it was an honest mistake. I actually got pretty good practice sbf'ing trying to flash it 3 times so now I got it down pretty good where I can sbf my phone and have it back to normal in 10 minutes lol. Now if anything bad happens to my phone, I'm more than ready to put in some work haha :).

Reaction score
So I'm on LGB 0.9. What is the process for installing miui from rom manager. So I need to sbf to froyo or can I just wipe data and install in cwr?

ksalce

Reaction score
So I'm on LGB 0.9. What is the process for installing miui from rom manager. So I need to sbf to froyo or can I just wipe data and install in cwr?

Sbf to froyo, reroot, boostrap recovery, wipe data/cache and flash

Reaction score
Sweet. And once I install miui and reset up the phone all my apps will redownload from the market

papp_e

Reaction score
not normally it wont, you gotta do the whole process of getting the MIUI app restorer crap, i figured that out the hard way... tit backup wont do it either, it F'sSU

KevGuillot

Reaction score
Yeah titanium backup works fine for me too.

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
Any news on this yet? Anybody get it working or na? If not where's. The best place for me to keep an eye on? I heard frameworkk earlier in the thread butt how are you guys seeing their announcements? On this forumsomewhere?

ksalce

Reaction score