MIUI 0.12.31 Full Changelog

Shusuke028

Reaction score
A developer dies a little inside every time someone asks for an ETA.

lmaooo, it's funny just how true that is
hope everyone had a good time at their New Years parties!

btw, if this release is anything like the previous. It should be out by tonight, or tomorrow night at the latest (just a guestimate, please nobody flame me for guessing for the devs, just an observation)

leonozug

Reaction score
Check out Jamezelle's Twitter. He said 12.31 is probably not going to be out this week. Too many reboot issues.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Check out Jamezelle's Twitter. He said 12.31 is probably not going to be out this week. Too many reboot issues.

Booooooooooo :(

Ahh what can ya do man? Jamezelle don't release junk...least we got the data cap hack for 12.24 just now. Pretty cool.

Its all good man. I appreciate all the great work Jamzelle, MO and Zen have done for this community. Had they not put their heads together, we would still be running the old fashioned roms..:icon_ banana:

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
im still trying different stuff, trying to get this damn thing stable :-|

Shusuke028

Reaction score

yep, take your time man, we understand all you put out are stable releases. But if you get to a point where you're looking for beta testers, I'm totally up to it man. Love your work

leonozug

Reaction score

yep, take your time man, we understand all you put out are stable releases. But if you get to a point where you're looking for beta testers, I'm totally up to it man. Love your work

I second that notion!! I never have any issues with the releases, no reboots, you name it. Miui always runs perfect for me. I'd run a beta any day.:)

StealthMode

Reaction score
12.24 is perfect here as well, no rush! Of course I could really use the new MIUI Gallery, it has the thumbnail bug fixed!

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Expect this to be released soon. I have the 0.12.31 beta and its running fine with no problems. It also fades the icons which switching screens.

Shusuke028

Reaction score
Expect this to be released soon. I have the 0.12.31 beta and its running fine with no problems. It also fades the icons which switching screens.

ooooooooo soooo JEALOUS right now lol. I'm over here pressing F5 over and over cause I'm so bored with nothing to do right now, feel like playin around with something MIUI related, but idk what

(btw, the above message contained no sarcasm whatsoever)

TMYINC

Reaction score

Yeah I have been enjoying it too. Must say that this release seems a lot snappier for some reason. Well worth the wait!